Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sexy Hot African Women - Thandie Newton

Sexy Hot African Women - Thandie Newton

Sexy Hot African Women - Thandie Newton


As I was preparing to write this blog post, it came to my attention that Thandie Newton is actually from London, not Zimbabwe as I had originally thought. Her mother is Zimbabwean so I guess it’s an honest mistake. Thandie is an actress and has been best recognized as the love interest for Dr. John Carter on the hit TV series, “ER”. She came back for the finale to reprise to role. Her credits also include: The Chronicles of Riddick, Crash, and W. She is almost 40, but still is the sexiest almost African I know.

This picture shows just how sexy this beautiful woman can be. She’s laying on a bed of roses wearing nothing but her smile. Her hair is much longer than you’ve seen in the films. It appears long and silky smooth. This shot gives you a very good view on her sultry body. She has an exquisite back, smooth skin, and very nice breasts and butt. Her eyes looking back at you through the corners are looking as if to say, “I’m here. Now what?”

She has a bit of an exotic look in this picture which is different from other ways we’ve seen Thandie. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photos & Paparazzi Blogs Adult Blog Directory